Where Have I Been This SummerSeptember 13, 2021
Long time, no chat! The school year is in full swing here again and I have some more time to blog so hey, hello, hi! During this past summer, we took quite a few family trips (probably to make up for 2020 lol).
Here are a few memories from this summer:
- Kingsmill Resort: This was easily one of the top five resorts I’ve ever visited. Three pools, including a lazy river! A handful of restaurants and coffee shops for every taste and budget. Tennis & golf. Beautiful grounds throughout. Would love to go back soon!
- Baltimore Inner Harbor: I visited Baltimore as a kid many years ago, but we recently went back this summer. It was a wonderful trip. We stayed at a lovely hotel and the inner harbor is a delight. Seafood restaurants with a view of the water. Paddle-boating through the harbor. And shopping too! A good time all around.
- Peddler’s Village: This isn’t a new destination for us. We’ve been here a handful of times over the years. They always have great restaurant options and fun shopping destinations. Plus, there are so many spots for pretty Insta pics!
- Lambertville: Walking around a cute downtown area is my idea of a good time. Loved exploring Lambertville! From a cute bookstore to the quaintest shops, there’s so much to see! This BBQ joint in Lambertville was absolutely delish!!
- Rehoboth Beach: This was a fun area with a packed boardwalk and plenty of shopping & dining options. There were even some rides for the kiddos. I bought the cutest necklace at one of the shops there.