Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 268March 14, 2018
I am so over this winter weather. We had another storm a few days ago and we had a TON of branches fall over our yard. Thankfully, no major damage was done… although we will have to replace a small section of fence. Luckily, our house wasn’t impacted too much. And to top things off, there is talk of another storm coming next week. Can’t wait for spring!
Sorry this post is a bit late. It should have went live last night. Yesterday, we had just returned from a short vacation so we were working nonstop on catching up with everything on the home front: mail, homework, grocery shopping, etc.
Happy partying, friends! Share you favorite posts below and be sure to browse some of the other creations of fellow bloggers!
Last week we had an awesome party! Take a look at our many features, which have beenh selected from the posts that you viewed the most…
Soft Pretzel Bites With Cheddar Cheese Dip – Our Table For Seven
5 Different Baby Personalities – Hampers and Hiccups
Dollar Store Easter Wreath – Whimsy and Sass
Preacher Cake – Lou Lou Girls
Southwest Chicken Casserole – Kleinworth & Co.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Reeses – Boiled Noodle
So, let’s get this party started …
First, if you have not already, please follow our hosts on Pinterest this week:
Simple Steps For Living Life – Pinterest
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
thank you for hosting. I’m happy to be joining your party and I invite you to stop by and share your posts at my party too. You can link up until midnight. Hugs!