Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her: 10 Fun IdeasFebruary 6, 2020
This post contains affiliate links.
With Valentine’s Day just about a week away, now is the time to pick up something for that special person in your life. Today I’m presenting a gift guide for her. If you’re a female and see something here that inspires you, you could always send it to your significant other as a wish list … or you could of course buy it for yourself. If you’re single, you can still celebrate V Day with some friends – there’s nothing wrong with a Galentine’s Day bash!
All these items below are on Amazon. So if you’re still needing to do some shopping, check out my recommendations below.
- SheIn Women’s Summer Floral Print Cami Top and Shorts Pajamas Set ($16.99-17.99): I live in pajama sets like these. With so many pretty colors and patterns, this is a practical gift for sure. I love that it’s so delicate & feminine.
- SpaLife Soothing Petal-Infused Effervescent Mineral Bath Salts ($15.99): These bath salts are infused with petals & lavender for a relaxing soak like no other. Treat the special gal in your life with some much-needed TLC.
- Chesapeake Bay Candle The Collection Two-Wick Scented Candle, Cashmere Plum ($11.69): I am such a candle person and I know so many women enjoy candles. This cashmere plum-scented one smells just as luxurious as it sounds .. I know because I have it at home.
- SweatyRocks Women’s Sexy Leopard Lace Trim Lingerie Set 2 Piece Bra and Panty Set ($11.99-17.99): This sexy red number is sure to impress. What’s Valentine’s Day without some lace lingerie? This set is not only stunning, but it’s also super affordable!
- DeScount Tiny Gold Heart Choker Necklace,Dainty Cute Heart Pendant Necklace ($11.99): Sometimes understated makes the biggest statement of all. I love a simple heart necklace. Plus, this petite size makes for a very elegant look in my opinion.
- FaceTory Moon Velvet Moisturizing Cream with Jojoba Oil Sheet Mask ($15.00): Many women enjoy the pampering effects of a facial sheet mask. This set comes with 10 masks that brighten and moisturize the skin.
- Almay Lip Vibes, Go Wild, matte lipstick ($3.59): Matte lipstick is all the rage nowadays. I really love that this line of lipsticks go on the lips very smoothly and leave lips soft & moisturized. I have quite a few colors in this line and they don’t dry out the lips like other matte products on the market.
- Nicole Miller Mini Nail Polish Set – 15 Glossy and Trendy Colors ($16.99): I appreciate that this set features some bold colors & some neutral colors. A set like this is a perfect gift for that special lady in your life who loves to always have polished fingers.
- YOMXL 2 Piece Sleepwear Kimono Set ($10.99): This kimono set is the perfect sleepwear because it’s both sexy and comfortable. I love that it comes with the matching robe so you can cover up a bit when you’re getting that midnight snack. 😉
- Happy Sales HSTS-KYTPNK, Ceramic Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser and Wooden Handle 28 fl ounce and Four Tea Cups with Bamboo Serving Tray Tea Set ($39.99): Don’t be afraid to think outside the box when it comes to Valentine’s Day gifts. If your girl is a tea lover, a cute set like this just might brighten her day.