I can’t believe the summer is basically over. While I will miss the lazy days of summer, I am ready to get back into the predictable routine of the school year. How about you guys? Do you want summer to continue or are you eager to start the school year?
Here are the most popular posts from last week (sorry I was MIA last week)… life has a way of getting in the way!
Beer Batter Pizza – A Proverbs 31 Wife
Design Hacks For Families On A Budget – The Dedicated House
Rustic Farmhouse Home Tour – My Life On Kaydeross Creek
Make Ahead Cold Lunch Ideas – Must Have Mom
Back To School Printable – Simply Designing
So, now, let’s get this party started!
This week please follow our co-hosts on Twitter …
Simple party guidelines >>
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.