We are loving summer over here. The kids are spending so much time outdoors and we have been doing a lot of play dates recently. We are also going away again in a week and the kids can’t wait to explore a new pool & destination! Keep up with the latest by following me on Instagram – I post there very often!
Now it’s time for another blog party. First, let’s take a look at what you visited the most last week. Here are our features!
Homemade Cherry Slurpee – Kleinworth & Co
Opportunity – My Big Fat Menopausal Life
How To Transform Old Kitchen Cabinets In A New Space – The Handyman’s Daughter
DIY Built In Plate Rack – LeCultivateur
So, let’s get this party started!
First, if you have not already, please follow our hosts on Facebook!
Party guidelines …
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥