This past week has been super busy. It feels like there has been zero down-time and I am craving a relaxing weekend. Maybe this weekend I will try to hang out at home with the family and lay low. Have you guys been super busy too?
It’s time for another party today! Share your recent blog posts below and be sure to browse around!
Welcome to our party! This week we had a four-way tie for most viewed and here they are! >>>
How to Keep From Taking That Christmas Tree Down – Ducks ‘n a Row
No Bake Chocolate Oat Squares – Candy’s Farmhouse Pantry
Kitchen Makeover Part 2 – Eclectic Red Barn
Content Planning Like a Boss – Sweetpea Lifestyle
This week, if you have not already, please follow us on Facebook …
Ducks ‘n a Row – Facebook
Mom Resource – Facebook
My Life Abundant – Facebook
Marilyn’s Treats – Facebook
Engineer Mommy – Facebook
Eclectic Red Barn– Facebook
Turnips 2 Tangerines– Facebook
Simple Steps For Living Life – Facebook
So let’s get this party started!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag#WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.