This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Boston Market. All opinions are mine alone.
Now that Halloween is over, many of us are starting to think about Thanksgiving. What time will the party start? Who will we invite? And most importantly, what will we serve? Preparing a Thanksgiving dinner from scratch, with all the sides & desserts, is not only incredibly time-consuming & labor-intensive, it’s also downright intimidating. Luckily, Boston Market offers the perfect solution for busy families looking for an easy, stress-free Thanksgiving dinner. In fact, Boston Market Thanksgiving Home Delivery is a smart choice for families this year.
We recently had the opportunity to try out the Boston Market Whole Roasted Turkey Meal for 12 (retail value of $119.99). This meal includes a whole roasted turkey, spinach artichoke dip, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, cranberry relish, dinner rolls, pumpkins pie and apple pie. If you’re looking for an easy solution for your Thanksgiving dinner, be sure to consider Boston Market Thanksgiving Home Delivery. While the Home Delivery option has frozen food shipped right to your front door, the Boston Market Heat & Serve Meals can be picked up from a Boston Market restaurant right before Thanksgiving. Other meal solutions include Holiday Catering, A La Carte and more – keep reading for a detailed breakdown of all the options toward the end of this post.
With Boston Market Thanksgiving Home Delivery, the food was shipped to me in a cooler and arrived fully frozen. Once everything was thawed, it only took a few hours to heat up & serve. Dinner was on the table in under three hours! Talk about convenience!
We simply followed the instructions that came with the turkey to heat it up (it arrives fully cooked). The skin was golden brown and crispy, while the meat inside was tender and moist. It was the perfect entree for dinner!
To set the mood, I simply placed a variety of small pumpkins, greenery, lanterns and tea light candles on the table. For place cards, I placed a small orange pumpkin and a folded piece of cardstock paper on the plates. I also wrote the guests’ names in gold ink. Easy peasy!
The kit literally had everything we needed from side dishes and entree to dinner rolls and desserts. Boston Market Thanksgiving Home Delivery is such an easy, convenient solution for busy families this Thanksgiving.
*TIP: To add a little something extra to the mashed potatoes, I topped them with some freshly-chopped herbs, such as parsley.
I can’t believe how quickly this meal came together.
*TIP: To add some extra crunch to the pumpkin pie, I placed a ring of walnuts around the circumference of the pie.
While my husband loves apple pie, my younger daughter loves pumpkin pie. The fact that this dinner comes with both pies is perfect… there’s something for everyone!
The included instruction guide features step-by-step directions on heating everything up. Did you know that Boston Market has been in business for over 30 years, offering home-style meals at great value in other 450 stores throughout the country? We have been visiting Boston Market restaurants for many years and love the wide variety of home-style meals!
Since this meal was so easy to prepare, it left plenty of time for spending quality time with family & friends. Thanks to Boston Market Thanksgiving Home Delivery, I was able to sit down during the entire dinner and chat, tell jokes and catch up with everyone.
Curious to learn more about all the Boston Market meal solutions available for Thanksgiving? Here they are:
- Holiday Heat & Serve: These are complete meals (entrees, sides, pies) intended to feed 4-12 guests. They are fully cooked and can be ordered ahead of time & picked up in an Boston Market restaurant before Thanksgiving. For $119.99, the Whole Roasted Turkey Meal serves 12 people and includes a whole roasted turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry relish, vegetable stuffing, dinner rolls, spinach artichoke dip, one apple pie and one pumpkin pie.
- Holiday Catering: This buffet-style option is designed for parties of ten or more and begins at $10.49 per person. It can be delivered to your front door or picked up at Boston Market
- A La Carte: If you’re looking for just an extra side or an apple pie, consider the a la carte option. These fully cooked main dishes, appetizers or sides can be ordered ahead of time and pick up in any Boston Market restaurant. Even if you don’t order them ahead of time, these items will be available for purchase at Boston Market locations on Thanksgiving Day while supplies last.
- Thanksgiving Day Meal: Most Boston Market locations will be open on Thanksgiving
Day. Simply visit one of the locations on Thanksgiving for a traditional, home-style meal including sliced roasted turkey breast or half signature rotisserie chicken, two sides, a
dinner roll and a slice of apple pie or pumpkin pie. All this is only $12.99. Talk about an easy Thanksgiving dinner option!
- Thanksgiving Home Delivery: Boston Market also offers a Thanksgiving Home Delivery program that allows full Thanksgiving dinners to be shipped right to your front door. Simply order before 11/18 from a selection of 8 fully-prepared, pre-cooked Thanksgiving Heat & Serve meal options. The order will ship frozen – once thawed, it’s ready to heat & enjoy within a few hours.
My whole family really enjoys the Boston Market sides. It would be difficult to pick a favorite. While I really enjoyed the Spinach Artichoke dip, my daughter absolutely loved the mashed potatoes w/ gravy.
My husband has always enjoyed stuffing and he said that the Boston Market stuffing was the best he ever tried. Charlotte was a big fan of the tender, flavorful turkey.
Let Boston Market make your holiday hassle-free with one of their meal solutions! Have you ever tried one of the Boston Market Complete Thanksgiving Meals? What are your plans for Thanksgiving this year?