Happy 4th of July “Independence Day” from Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!
We are so glad you stopped by to join our party ♥ Here are the posts that you visited most last week …
9 Great Dollar Tree Finds – Living On Cloud Nine
10 Uses for Chives – Little House Living
Delicious Lemonade Roundup – Simple Steps For Living Life
Old Fashioned Potato Salad – Aspiring Small Town Girl
Freezing Kale – Little House Living
So let’s get this party started!
Please follow our co-hosts this week on FACEBOOK!
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive 🙂
July 4, 2017