Summer is definitely in full swing over here. Kids have graduated, the school year is over and it’s time for summertime fun! Today, let’s celebrate another blog hop. Share your favorite posts and be sure to visit other party-goers.
Welcome to our party! Summer is now OFFICIALLY here and our visitors will be stopping from the poolside, at the ballpark, watching the kids in the sandbox …. ANYWHERE! Isn’t it wonderful? I love it.
Before you dazzle us with all that you have been up to, let’s take a look at last week’s most popular posts…
How To Dry Your Own Herbs Easily – Sparkles In The Everyday
A Foreigners Guide To Surviving The Early Summer In Texas – Family Farm School
Glamping Essentials – Craft With Cartwright
New Lighting For Backyard and Patio – Debbie Dabble Blog
So, let’s get this party started!
First, please follow all of our hosts on Instagram if you have not already…
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive
Follow our Pinterest board?
June 27, 2017