Graduation season is here! It’s crazy that my oldest is graduating kindergarten this year. I am in busy-mom-mode around here, but today is another link party. Welcome to another fun blog hop. As usual, share your favorite posts and be sure to check out some of the other links here for inspiration!
It’s summer – yippee!!! So glad you took a little time to come by and party with us. Here is what you viewed the most last week…
Follow us this week on Twitter⇒
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive 🙂
Follow our Pinterest board?
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.