The kids are so excited for Easter! I have their baskets all set up and I’m probably going to try to hide some Easter eggs in the yard for them to find. I’ll fill the eggs with treats & goodies! It’s time for another blog hop. Check out some of the most-viewed posts from last week!
Ice Box Lemon Angel Food Cake – Joyful Homemaking
Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry – The Tumbleweed Contessa
Coconut Cheesecake For Easter – Cooking LSL
Now let’s get this party started!
Please follow our co-hosts this week on Pinterest …
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive 🙂
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.