Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 196October 11, 2016
We finally put up our Fall and Halloween decor this past weekend. The pumpkins and mums are out in full display on our front porch (keep an eye on my Instagram account for a preview soon). We have plenty of decor all over the house, too. I just love this season- it’s definitely my favorite one! Today, I’m excited for another fabulous blog party!
Welcome! We are so glad that you came to our party.
Here are the features from last week – the posts YOU visited the most!
Thanks to our Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop hosts. Because of them, our party appears on 12 great blogs!
So let’s get our party started!
Simple Guidelines …
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit 2 or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
of Ducks ‘n a Row
from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
of My Life Abundant
Jo of Simplee Thrifty
of Marilyn’s Treats
of Musings Of Candace Jean
of Engineer Mommy
of Downhill Run
of Silly Fun Momma
of Daily MOMtivity
Follow us on PINTEREST!