This week we bid a fond farewell to two of our lovely co-hosts: Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me and Rachel from Busy Mommy Media. Each will continue to blog and will undoubtedly frequent our party. Do be sure to seek them out and follow them this week, if you have not already.
NEXT WEEK, on OCTOBER 4th we have two exciting new blogs joining our team. Stay tuned and come back to find out just WHO they are!
Forest Ranger Cookies from Best of Long Island and Central Florida
One Bowl Chocolate Swirl Pumpkin Bread from The Chef Next Door Blog
DIY Mini Knitted Pumkin by She Saved
The Ultimate Family Friendly Chick Flick List by Easy Peasy Life Matters
Creating Smart Goals from My Love For Words
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit 2 or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean