Today was such a relaxing day. My kids are in full-day preschool & Kindergarten, and my husband happened to have the day off work. So the hubby & I went out on a lunch date! It was such a lovely, relaxing time! We enjoyed such a peaceful lunch (free of kid-related distractions) at Seasons 22. I had a Chicken Pesto Flatbread & Mushroom Bisque Soup. If you ever go to Seasons 22, be sure to get those- they were delicious! My hubby got the Grilled Chicken Caprese Sandwich, and it was also delicious! Yes, I am one of those that likes to try my husband’s meal! 🙂
Anyway, welcome to another blog hop party! You know the drill, friends! Share your family-friendly posts and be sure to visit some of the other party-goers!
Last week’s party had many popular posts.
Here are the ones you visited the most!
Now, let’s get this party started!
Simple Guidelines …
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean
Rachel of Busy Mommy Media
Jennifer of Engineer Mommy
September 13, 2016