How are we well into August already? It’s crazy that the summer is flying by so quickly. Today, I’m excited to bring another fun blog hop to you all! As usual, share your family-friendly posts and be sure to visit your fellow party members!
This is a party in transition! Our dear co-host CD Loken is leaving us for the “other” working world (blogging IS work but she is moving on.) This week we say “farewell” to a great friend. She has been a constant support and our Pinterest page admin, as well. CD, we are going to miss you but with all our hearts we wish you the best in your new endeavors. Keep in touch! ♥
For our Pinterest lovers, we have a new board for you to follow… below.
So let’s take a look at what you visited the most last week …
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Tammy of My Life Abundant
CD of CD’s Country Living
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean
Rachel of Busy Mommy Media
Jennifer of Engineer Mommy
Cindy of Downhill Run NEW!
Follow Us on PINTEREST!
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.