Guess where I am right now? My husband and I spontaneously decided (literally, in the middle of the day today) to take the kids out of preschool a bit early and go out of town for a few days! I am writing this intro right now from our hotel room! Hooray for spontaneity!
I have a busy blogging schedule over the next week and I have a lot of fun projects to share with you all in the coming days. I will be sharing what I did with those clipboards
, how I made DIY planters using a similar treatment to these planters
and how we’re really focusing on our curb appeal (this post
really inspired us)!
Now, let’s get back to this awesome blog hop! If you’re a blogger, be sure to submit some of your recent family-friendly posts! If you’re looking for inspiration, you’re in the right place! Browse around and say hi!
Last week at our party, you loved these posts the most:
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties, please.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
of Ducks ‘n a Row
from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
of My Life Abundant
of CD’s Country Living
of Adventures of Adam
Jo of Simplee Thrifty
of Play And Learn Every Day
of Mommy On Demand
of Crafty Mama In Me
of Spatulas on Parade
of Marilyn’s Treats
of Musings Of Candace Jean
of Busy Mommy Media
of Engineer Mommy
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.