Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pampers and iConnect. All opinions stated herein are mine alone.
Potty training two children has taught me so much! From the essential products needed to make the process successful to tips on keeping the child motivated, I have really learned a lot. Today, I’m excited to share with you some of the essential products that are required for successful potty training. From the right potty seat to Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants, keep reading for a list of the must-have products for successful potty training.
Essential Products for Successful Potty Training
1. Multiple potty seats: These stand-alone potties are the right size for a young toddler who is learning to use the potty for the first time. Available in a wide variety of colors and familiar characters, a potty is a wonderful motivator for your child to listen to his or her body. Buy a few of them and make sure you have at least on each floor of your home. When nature calls, you don’t want to have to whisk your child across the the house to reach the potty.
2. Step stool: Eventually, the potty seat will be too small for your child and it will be time to start using the regular toilet. A small step stool for your child is vital to allow your child to get up and reach the toilet. It will come in super handy once she masters the whole process and no longer needs you to even come in the room.
3. Flushable wipes: When it comes to cleaning your child after using the potty or toilet, nothing works as well as flushable wipes. They’re convenient and effective! Since they can be flushed down the toilet, they’re a fabulous item to keep in a bag or purse while on-the-go with your potty training toddler!
4. Potty training storybook: To encourage your little one to start using the potty, find a few story books that discuss the process of potty training. It’s even better if you find one that features your child’s favorite characters. Keep reading this book to your child every day until potty training becomes something that’s interesting & exciting to your little one.
5. Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants: For over 50 years, Pampers has been the trusted brand of parents everywhere. Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants work during the day and night, actually providing up to 12 hours of protection! That’s super convenient and totally necessary! We love how the Pampers Easy Ups Training Pats have a more underwear-like design for young kids. And the stretchy sides make it super easy for the child to pull up and down. Find Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants in sizes 2T-5T at stores where baby care products are sold.
Before you head to the store to pick up some Pampers products, check out this Sunday’s (June 12, 2016) newspaper for a special insert from P&G. You will find a high-value coupon offer for $3 off two bags or one box of any Pampers Diapers or Pampers Training Pants. Isn’t that a great offer?! Use this coupon at any mass, discount or grocery store. The offer can be applied to all Pampers Diapers and Training Pants, except trial/travel sized diaper packs. Pampers Diapers and Pants include Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers Cruisers, Pampers Baby Dry, Pampers Easy Ups, Pampers Under Jams, and Pampers Splashers.
You can also get some savings on Pampers from the comfort of your home. Simply print a Pampers coupon that’s good for $2 off 1 pack of Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants. Simply visit Coupons.com here, create an account (if you don’t already have one), and clip the Pampers Easy Ups coupon. Bring it with you to the store and enjoy instant savings!
Now, I’d love to hear from you! What are your essential products for making potty training successful?