This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. Find Your #Aah #CollectiveBias
How do you unwind and decompress? For me, it’s all about a sweet treat (ice cream is my fave!) and some relaxing time in front of the TV. There’s nothing I love more than sitting down with a few scoops of my favorite Häagen-Dazs® ice cream flavor and a great movie! After all, as a busy entrepreneur and mom of two young kids, I really cherish a “Moment for Me”. If you also love ice cream & movies, keep reading to learn how you can receive a free movie night from Redbox®! Need a way to carry your ice cream & movie to the living room? Check out this easy DIY Wooden Tray I made- it’s beautifully rustic & totally functional.
Want a sneak peek at the wooden tray I made? Here it is!
Would you like a free movie from Redbox®? I have an awesome deal for you! When you buy 2 Häagen-Dazs® products at Walmart, you will earn a free movie night from Redbox®! Just follow these three easy steps:
- Buy: Buy any (2) Häagen-Dazs® products at Walmart!
- Text: Text the word “Redbox” to 35350 for receipt submission instructions.
- Enjoy: Receive your code & enjoy a free movie night.
So be sure to take advantage of this fabulous offer, and enjoy your own well-deserved Moment for Me!
Here’s how to make the wooden tray!
1″x3″ wooden board, 8 feet long
2 cabinet handles
1.5″ finish nails
gray stain (optional)
foam furniture pads
1. Cut the wooden board into three (3) lengths measuring 27″ long and two (2) lengths measuring 8″ long.
2. Place the 3 27″ long pieces next to each other and set the 8″ long pieces perpendicularly. Drive 3 nails through each of the 8″ long wooden boards and into each of the 27″ long pieces.
3. Place two foam furniture pads on each of the 8″ long wooden boards. This will protect the table top from any scratches.
4. You could leave the wood in its raw form, but I just love a gray stain. So I applied it with a foam brush.
5. After 10-15 minutes, wipe away the excess stain from the surface of the wood. I love this gray stain and have used it in so many projects around the house.
6. All that’s left to do is to insert the handles into the tray. Place them along the edges of the tray. Didn’t this tray turn out adorable?! I love the rustic nature of this tray- the imperfections give it so much charm!
This tray is a fabulous addition to my dining room table. I love how the gray stain lets the wood grain show through. I’m sure I’ll be using this tray for years to come!
However, this tray is also super functional for a Movie Night at home! I recently bought a few of my favorite flavors of ice cream: Häagen-Dazs® Butter Pecan 1 pint and Häagen-Dazs® Coffee 1 pint. This tray is the perfect size for carrying these containers, along with a Redbox® movie, to the living room.
When my husband overheard that I had ice cream, he made himself available for Movie Night! 🙂 So I prepared two servings of this delicious ice cream. My favorite flavor is Butter Pecan, while his is Coffee.
I also recently picked up the 3-count package of Häagen-Dazs® Ice Cream Bar – Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond. These are such a fun, convenient way to enjoy the creamy deliciousness of Häagen-Dazs® ice cream. The crunch of the almonds pairs so well with the creaminess of the vanilla ice cream.
Is there anything more satisfying than curling up on the couch with a nice serving of rich Häagen-Dazs® Butter Pecan? It’s the ultimate indulgence! The combination of buttery, crunchy pecans and rich, sweet cream is pure perfection! What a fabulous way to make any evening extraordinary!
We’ve been renting Redbox® movies for many years. The convenience, affordability and selection of movies can’t be beat!
And I love that I can pick up and return movies right at my local Walmart store! Look for the Redbox® kiosk in your local Walmart.
And be sure to find Häagen-Dazs® ice cream in the frozen food aisles of your local Walmart store. Everyone deserves a Moment for Me once in a while!
Want to sample some flavors? There might be a demo in a store near you! The demos will take place on the following dates: 6/30, 7/2 and 7/3. Check this list here to find out if a store demo is in your area.
Now, learn more about what makes Häagen-Dazs® ice cream unique and tell me: Which is your favorite flavor? Any movies you’re looking forward to seeing? How do you spend your Me Moments?