Is there anything better than easy, affordable home updates that make a big impact in your space? I have 9 fabulous home update ideas that you can use to add a little extra beauty to your home!
By the way, we have some pretty talented people that participate in our weekly blog link party. All of these ideas were submitted at last week’s party. Enjoyed these ideas? Be sure to check out our Wonderful Wednesday party every week- it opens up on Tuesdays at 7pm!
9 Gorgeous Home Updates
1. DIY Farmhouse Pots: Check out how some spackle & white paint can transform some plain terra cotta pots into gorgeous accent pieces for your home! SOURCE
2. Coat Rack: Having a place to hang jackets, keys or umbrellas is always necessary. Check out this sweet coat rack for some beautiful entryway inspiration! SOURCE
3. Easy Photo Display: Having a place to hang photos, artwork or other notes is a must to keep paper clutter at bay. Check out this elegantly simple solution! SOURCE
4. Luxury Bedding: A bedroom update always makes bedtime something to look forward to. Check out this stunning bedding and lovely decor. SOURCE
5. Organized Closets: Keeping the closets organized and tidy makes finding something a breeze! Check out the simple system here! SOURCE
6. Patio Furniture Update: You don’t have to throw away old, faded patio furniture. Just paint it. Check out this fun idea! SOURCE
7. Kid’s Art Display: Finding a spot to hang the kid’s masterpieces is always a challenge. Check out this cute, colorful solution! SOURCE
8. Jewelry Holder: Need a spot to organize your jewelry? Use an old door and create a functional, customized piece! SOURCE
9. Gallery Wall: I love the impact of a well-designed gallery wall. Check out this fun photo monogram wall! SOURCE
I hope these ideas have inspired you to tackle some updates in your home this weekend! If you’re looking for even more inspiration, check out these posts below- they’re some of my favorite updates we’ve done in our house!