This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.
Parenting is one of the best jobs in the world! Watching your little one grow & develop is one of the greatest joys in life. Of course, parenting comes with its own set of challenges and hardships. One of the challenges of being a parent is that it is a 24 hour per day job with no sick days! Not getting enough “me-time” is definitely something that many moms complain about. That’s why Luvs realizes the importance of giving moms enough time to get away and unwind! Today, I will be discussing 5 ways that I like to decompress after a long, busy day!
5 Ways That Busy Moms Can Unwind
In fact, Luvs has always been committed to providing diapers that are effective for busy, overworked parents. With the new Luvs Ultra Leakguard Diapers with NightLock Plus™, baby can enjoy a softer & more absorbent feel than ever before*. With the large stretch tabs for easy fastening, ultra-leakage protection and money-back guarantee, Luvs diapers are packed with features at an affordable price.
Speaking of overworked parents, did you know that nearly 2 in 3 moms have never taken a day completely for themselves? Furthermore, 81% of moms would prefer an entire day off from housework than dinner with their celebrity crush!** Isn’t that incredible? Moms work really hard from morning until night (and sometimes overnight, too) and they deserve more “me” time regularly! What do moms value most? Some things that moms really appreciate nowadays include sleeping past sunrise, watching television shows (not cartoons), and having an uninterrupted phone conversation! Check out this infographic to see why sometimes, mom needs a “time-out”!
For me, I have found several ways to decompress after a busy – and sometimes stressful – day of parenting. Here are my top choices:
1. Take a bath: With little kids in the house, even a bath or shower can sometimes be interrupted. So a quiet, peaceful bath alone is definitely one of the ways I like to unwind after a long day. The addition of some lavender-scented bath bombs boosts the relaxation factor!
2. Go for a walk: There’s something both rejuvenating and relaxing about being out in the open air. Being able to feel the breeze, smell the flowers and hear the birds is such a fabulous way to feel grounded when the everyday routine is stressful.
3. Watch TV: Sometimes, nothing is more relaxing than lounging in front of the television to catch up on a favorite reality TV series or to get lost in a gripping movie. Adding some yummy snacks and drinks to this equation makes this one of my favorite go-to relaxation solutions.
4. Meet with friends: When I need to get out of the house, meeting one of my best friends for a lunch or dinner date is so much fun! Even a quick cup of coffee can be fabulous. We can catch up on what’s going on in our lives and share some laughs.
5. Pamper oneself: Occasionally, I’ll handle a stressful day by pampering myself at home. I’ll create an at-home spa experience with candles, music & tasty snacks.
How do you like to unwind? If you have a little one at home, be sure to check out the new Luvs Ultra Leakguard Diapers with NightLock Plus™. These new & improved diapers feature a large absorbency area that locks away wetness. Plus, the contoured shape surrounds baby for a comfortable fit and soft feel on baby’s delicate skin. And with the money-back guarantee, you can be sure you’re getting a high-quality product!
Check out this video to see why experienced moms continue to choose Luvs diapers for their little ones.
Want to share what you value most with other moms? Join me at the #WhatULuv Twitter party hosted by @iConnect and @Luvs on November 29th from 9-10pm EST. RSVP here!
Luvs diapers are available in multiple sizes from newborn through 6 & they always feature fun designs in every pack! Look for Luvs diapers at any mass, discount, drug, and grocery stores, as well as online sites where baby care products are sold. Before you head to the store, take advantage of this fabulous print-at-home coupon offer to save $1 off any one Luvs diaper pack. Please note that coupons expire 30 days from the date it’s printed by the consumer.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news & promotions from Luvs, check them out on social media: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Now, it’s giveaway time! Enter using the widget below. Good luck, friends!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don’t forget to RSVP here for the #WhatULuv Twitter party and tell me: How do you unwind after a long day? What do you love about Luvs diapers for your child?
*Vs. product replaced, sz. 2-5
** The Luvs Survey was conducted by Wakefield Research (www.wakefieldresearch.com) among 500 U.S. moms of children ages 3 and under, between October 19th and October 26th , 2016, using an email invitation and an online survey.