This is a sponsored post, but all opinions expressed are those of Engineer Mommy. Engineer Mommy is not affiliated with Check into Cash. Engineer Mommy may be compensated for referring you to Check into Cash.
The holiday season is one of my favorite times of the year! However, winter is associated with various unexpected expenses. From a leaky roof to a costly car repair bill, how will you handle all those surprise costs that tend to pop up at the worst time? Consider taking advantage of Check Into Cash for all those small dollar, short-term loans of winter.
5 Unexpected Expenses of Winter
1. Leaky Roof: A leaky roof is never good news! However, when a leaky roof strikes in the middle of winter, the results could be devastating. You could be facing water and/or snow invading your living spaces. Talk about a lousy ambience! However, as a homeowner, home repair bills must be paid, regardless of how high they may be.
2. Car Repairs: Why is it that cars often break down at the most inopportune times, such as during the middle of a winter snowstorm? Major car repair bills are rarely less than several hundred dollars, but in order to have a safe, reliable vehicle, it’s an expense that must be taken care of right away.
3. Broken Furnace: When the ambient temperature is in the 20’s, a broken furnace is a big problem. Purchasing a new furnace is quite costly, but your comfort at home relies upon it!
4. Medical Expenses: Maybe it was a slip on an icy sidewalk or maybe it was excessive exertion while shoveling snow, but winter often comes along with various injuries. Are you prepared to deal with high medical bills, especially if you have a high deductible?
5. Last-Minute Travel: Did a loved one give birth on the other side of the country? Or maybe you have to help someone with an unexpected winter-related emergency? One thing is certain – winter comes with a lot of unexpected financial burdens.
How will you pay for all those unexpected costs that come along with winter? Check Into Cash is the perfect solution for your direct lending needs. In fact, Check Into Cash is a national leader in offering customers affordable, short-term, small dollar credit loans. Plus, with over 1000 locations around the country, it’s a convenient option for everyone.
Wondering how to secure a loan through Check Into Cash? Here’s how the process works:
- Enter your information into the online application, which is quick, easy & confidential.
- If approved, simply sign your form electronically.
- Your cash will be deposited to your bank account, sometimes as quickly as the next business day.
- The original loan amount & fees are conveniently debited right from your bank account.
The whole process from beginning to end is streamlined and convenient for the consumer. I really love that Check Into Cash offers up to $1000 loans* and the approval process often takes mere minutes! There’s no need to wait weeks for an approval decision! Note that the rates vary by state**.
Now, I’d love to hear from you! Do you struggle with the financial burden of unexpected expenses? How do you handle all those surprise bills of winter?
*For all new customers, get up to $750 of your states maximum loan amount.
**Check Into Cash only lends in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.