5 Tips to Strengthen Your HairMarch 8, 2016
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Kenra. However, all opinions expressed in this post are mine alone.
We all want strong, healthy hair! Did you know there are definitely certain ways that you can strengthen and fortify your hair? Today, I’m sharing some really simple tips that anyone can do to make their hair look its absolute best. From consuming the right foods to using the Kenra Platinum Revive line, I’m sharing easy ways you can transform your hair from lackluster to glamorous!
5 Tips to Strengthen Your Hair
1. Consume enough iron-rich foods! Make sure your diet includes enough iron-rich foods like lentils, potatoes with skin, peanuts, sunflower seeds, tofu, molasses and flaxseed. Iron is necessary for strong, healthy hair.
2. Don’t forget about the scalp! Healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp. Make sure you’re consuming enough nuts & nut butters to keep your scalp in top shape!
3. Avoid too much heat! Using hot tools on your hair every day can contribute to weakness and breakage. Avoid over-using these tools to keep your hair shiny & manageable.
4. Get regular trims! Split ends are never cute. Make sure you visit the salon regularly to keep your ends neat & tidy.
5. Try the Kenra Platinum Revive line! Kenra Professional products are designed to specifically improve the health of hair. The Revive line includes a Shampoo, Conditioner, Treatment, Oil and Complex- all based upon careful research and development! These innovative products are performance-based and designed to make a big difference in the health & look of your hair!
I was able to try a number of different products from the Revive line. First, I tried the Kenra Platinum Revive Shampoo and Conditioner. I love that these products actually penetrate the hair cortex to repair elasticity. The Shampoo revitalizes damaged hair to improve its strength, while the Conditioner calms & soothes the hair strands.
The Kenra Platinum Revive Treatment is a strengthening masque that targets damaged hair strands. It helps to saturate the hair with moisture and leaves the hair looking silky & shiny!
The Kenra Platinum Revive Oil is a lightweight oil that helps to prevent the signs of damage. You can add this Oil to any of the other products in the Revive line to intensify the strengthening benefits. You can apply this Oil before shapooing, during conditioning or afterward as a finishing agent. The Kenra Platinum Revive Complex is a leave-in fortifier that hydrates and protects the hair. It combats dehydration for 95% less breakage.
I have been really happy with the way my hair looks and feels after using these products. My hair is definitely shinier, stronger and more manageable. I have definitely recommended this line to a few friends already!
Here’s one of my favorite hairstyles ever. It’s called the Braided Crown. You simply braid a section of hair from the right side and drape it across the back of your head and then pin it on the other side. Then, repeat the same procedure with a section of hair from the left side.
Now, I’d love to hear from you! What tips do you have to make your hair look & feel healthier?