DIY StampsMarch 5, 2015
Making your own stamps is a fun project, and homemade stamps can be used in many ways, including making your own wrapping paper, embellishing scrapbooks or cards, or other DIY home decor ideas. There are many different techniques for making your own stamps, and the hard part is picking just one technique to try. I’ve made DIY Foam Stamps before, and I can tell you that the kids absolutely loved the project! I’m excited to try out some of these DIY Stamp ideas!
1. These Foam Stamps are great and can be customized to any holiday!
2. These Custom Stamps are so cute, and I love the nautical theme too!
3. How clever are these DIY Stamps made from old corks! I love repurposing old stuff around the house!
4. A simple stamp-making kit will enable you to make a pretty cool, elaborate house stamp!
5. These bottlecap stamps are pretty neat, and look like they are simply some foam stickers on top of bottle caps!