Can you believe Mother’s Day is only a few weeks away?! I can’t! If you’re still searching for that perfect gift for that special mom in your life, search no more! Make a gift from the heart! Nothing says “I love you” more than a handmade gesture on Mother’s Day!
Here are some amazing ideas for DIY Mother’s Day Gifts!
DIY Mother’s Day Gifts
1. How sweet is this Photo Flower Pot– I love how simple and beautiful it is!
2. I’m loving this Wood Photo Holder! It can be used to store a pretty photo or even a special recipe – perfect for mom!
3. If mom loves jewelry, these DIY Chain Earrings are sure to tickle her fancy! How elegant! And nobody would be able to guess that you made it yourself!
4. If mom likes to pamper herself, why not make her these sachets? Filled with lavender and rose, these little beauties are sure to make her day!
5. I love this DIY Family Tree serving tray. It’s perfect for memorializing your family’s ancestry, and yet it’s still practical- you can serve dinner on it!
6. This bottle vase centerpiece looks so chic, she would never guess you made it yourself! Bonus: It’s under $10!