DIY Halloween Wreath: Spooky Spider WebOctober 11, 2015
Do you like making your own Halloween wreath? This tutorial I have today will show you how to easily make a Spooky Spider web Halloween Wreath. It’s much easier than you might think, and the result is totally impressive! There are a couple giant spiders and a cute little sign that says “Welcome to our Web.” There is a thick, white spiderweb and one giant spider weaving his web, too! Here is a look at it!
DIY Halloween Wreath: Spooky Spider Web
Pretty cool, right? Here are the instructions.
wire wreath form
orange mesh ribbon
Halloween decorative garland
small piece of wood (for sign)
white spider web (from the craft section)
2 large spiders
1. Wrap the wreath form with the orange mesh ribbon. Glue to secure.
2. Wrap the festive Halloween garland around the wreath.
3. Paint the wood orange.
4. Glue the spider web onto the back of the wreath in multiple spots.
This is what it looks like from the front.
5. Using a combination of stickers and a white marker, write out the message “Welcome to our web” on the sign. Adhere a spider to the sign.
6. Using some more orange ribbon, suspend the sign in the middle of the wreath.
7. Suspend another spider from the wreath with a piece of white thread.
So easy! And so festive, too!
Hope you like this project! Want to see more Halloween crafts? Check these out!