Do you love quiches? I love quiches! Is the plural of quiche, quiches?? I’m not sure, but they sure are tasty, nonetheless!
I love the soft, delicate flavor of eggs punctuated by the bright bursts of flavor from other ingredients, such as cheese, sausage, bacon, etc. I love the cute, little quiche cups- those little quiches that fit perfectly in the palm of your hand and taste divine. I love trying new combinations of savory quiches! Here are some of my favorite quiche combos!
Breakfast Quiche Recipes
1. Breakfast Quiches to go: These adorable little quiche cups are perfect for a nutritious breakfast on-the-go! They taste delicious and are so portable.
2. Low Fat Breakfast Quiche: If you’re trying to keep your calorie intake at bay, try these delicious, yet low-fat, quiches that are so full of delicious flavor.
3. Ham and Cheese Breakfast Quiche: This quiche pairs the wonderful flavors of ham & cheese!
4. Asparagus & Goat Cheese Quiche: This quiche features the sophisticated flavors of goat cheese & asparagus!
5. Mini Breakfast Quiche: Here is another little mini quiche- simple & so refined!