Accent Wall Painting IdeasApril 24, 2015
If you’re looking for some ways to create a feature accent wall in your home, there are some fabulous ideas available to really make your space stand out and look its best! From stripes to dots to complicated patterns, there are so many ways to personalize your rooms with your own special touch!
Accent Wall Painting Ideas
1. I like the paint color chosen for this room– a dark slate gray! And it’s popped nicely with a bright yellow painting!
2. I like how this room paints a section of the wall bright red to really accent the bathtub – so neat!
3. What about this weathered wood accent wall? Doesn’t it really make the bedroom so warm and inviting? I love how it looks in this space!
4. These stripes in the bedroom look so elegant. I am actually thinking about doing a light gray and white stripe in our master bedroom!
5. I like the paint stencil they chose for this room. It would look fabulous in a living room, bedroom or even a bathroom.
6. Check out the modern patchwork design using two different paint colors in this room. Kinda cool for a nursery or playroom, since it’s so fun and playful!