9 Festive Christmas Appetizer IdeasNovember 21, 2015
Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love making delicious recipes for my friends and family! And since I’m planning on hosting a few parties at my house this year, I’ll be needing plenty Christmas appetizer ideas so I figured I would compile a few ideas together here! So check out my list of favorite Christmas appetizers!
If you’re planning on hosting a party this year, be sure to add a few delicious Christmas appetizers to your menu so your guests have something to snack on as they arrive to your home! I especially love easy, bite-sized snacks that are fun to serve!
9 Festive Christmas Appetizer Ideas
1. These Spinach and Goat Cheese Tartlets are not only delicious, but they’re totally festive! Perfect for any Christmas gathering! source
2. I love boiled shrimp as they are, but these boiled shrimp are served with a spicy mayo dressing! This one sounds so delicious. I’d love to serve this at my Christmas party! source
3. Who doesn’t love cheese and tomatoes?! This caprese appetizer is a fabulous idea for any Christmas menu! source
4. These oven fried zucchini tots are a delicious appetizer with a wonderful crunch! Perfect for serving to the guests as they arrive to your home! source
5. Bacon candy?! Yes, this is a thing! And it’s really quite delicious! Try this recipe and I’m sure you’ll see why this sweet & savory treat is a must-have for any party! source
6. If you’ve never tried Swedish meatballs, you’re definitely missing out! Try this easy recipe and taste this delicious treat from Sweden! source
7. This bite-sized snack of Cauliflower Tots tastes delicious enough that the kids will be all over this snack! It would be a definite winner for any Christmas party! source
8. This Almond Cheddar appetizer is the perfect dish to make ahead of time and store in the freezer. Then, as the guests arrive, you can simply reheat them in the oven! I love convenient recipes! source
9. I love crostini as an appetizer and this butternut squash version sounds absolutely divine! I might have to make this one right away- not sure I can wait til Christmas! source