Are your kids back in school already? Or are they heading back over the next week or so? Here are some of the craftiest and most clever back-to-school ideas I’ve seen around the web!
From a way to store and transport your crayons to an adorable eraser bracelet to an embroidered pencil cup, this list has a ton of inspiring ideas to get you creating something special for your little one!
Clever & Crafty Back to School Ideas
1. Backpack labels: These adorable, colorful labels are perfect for identifying your child’s belongings in school! via
2. Pencil cup: Decorate a boring mesh cup with some embroidery thread in a fun pattern! Keep your pencils housed in style! via
3. Glitter hair bows: These felt hairbows will keep your little girl’s hair looking so adorable and stylish! via
4. Stamped lunch bag: This lunch bag is so cute with its stamped design, but of course you could stamp any design of your choosing! via
5. Monster bookmark: Never lose your place in a book again with this Monster bookmark. via
6. Notecubes: Show your appreciation with this DIY note cube perfect for giving to your child’s teacher! via
7. Eraser Bracelets: Make these adorable and colorful bracelets using eraser clay! via
8. Crayon Roll: Collect your crayons in this easy-to-make roll perfect for transporting crayons! via
9. Cereal Box School Bus: Make this fun school bus using an old cereal box! via
Hope you liked these ideas! Looking for more fun crafts? Check out these:
12 Amazing Coffee Filter Crafts
DIY Ping Pong Monsters
Spring Crafts for Kids