I’m loving Aldi recently. I love that it’s a smaller store than the supermarket. I can get in and out of Aldi in under 30 minutes. And they still have almost everything I get from the super big supermarket. And the prices! Can’t beat them! They’re out of this world.
Ok, enough about Aldi. On to the topic of this post- Spicy Sautéed Peppers!
I got these peppers from Aldi, of course. They come in a big bag for a few bucks. These are the small (mini really) peppers! Very bright and colorful. So healthy! I love that!
Anyway, this recipe is easy-peasy. I hope you try it and like it too!
Spicy sauteed peppers recipe
- dozen mini peppers
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Leave for a few minutes.
- Remove the garlic and red pepper flakes. Add the sliced mini peppers to the garlic and pepper-infused oil.
- Cook until the peppers are slightly charred and soft.
- Add the garlic and pepper back to the pan. Toss and serve warm.