Looking for an easy and quick Roasted Vegetables Recipe? This recipe for roasted carrots and roasted zucchini is a delightfully healthy way to whip together a side dish for your next meal. Consisting of only a few ingredients, this Roasted Vegetable Recipe is sure to get you in an out of the kitchen in no time!
This Roasted Vegetables Recipe requires only about 5 minutes of prep time and then about 35 minutes of cook time. Not too bad! I even have a tip for cutting your veggies so they look their best! 🙂 It’s important that veggies look their best, especially when feeding little ones!
Let’s get to the recipe now, shall we?
Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 1 bag of carrots
- 3 zucchini
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. chili powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash and peel the carrots. Slice them diagonally into thirds. I find that when I slice my carrots at a steep diagonal, they look their best! They are more uniform in size and shape, and even look more appetizing to me- and the kiddos!
- Wash the zucchini and slice them diagonally.
- Place carrots and zucchini in an oven-safe casserole dish. Drizzle olive oil over the top of the veggies. Add the salt, pepper, basil, oregano and chili powder (optional) and toss to combine.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning veggies once halfway through cook time.