Looking for an easy and quick Roasted Vegetables Recipe? This recipe for roasted carrots and roasted zucchini is a delightfully healthy way to whip together a side dish for your next meal. Consisting of only a few ingredients, this Roasted Vegetable Recipe is sure to get you in an out of the kitchen in no time!
This Roasted Vegetables Recipe requires only about 5 minutes of prep time and then about 35 minutes of cook time. Not too bad! I even have a tip for cutting your veggies so they look their best! It’s important that veggies look their best, especially when feeding little ones!
Let’s get to the recipe now, shall we?
Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 1 bag of carrots
- 3 zucchini
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. chili powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash and peel the carrots. Slice them diagonally into thirds. I find that when I slice my carrots at a steep diagonal, they look their best! They are more uniform in size and shape, and even look more appetizing to me- and the kiddos!
- Wash the zucchini and slice them diagonally.
- Place carrots and zucchini in an oven-safe casserole dish. Drizzle olive oil over the top of the veggies. Add the salt, pepper, basil, oregano and chili powder (optional) and toss to combine.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning veggies once halfway through cook time.