Breakfast… it’s that time of day when you want something satisfying enough to carry you through the morning but you don’t want to slave away in the kitchen preparing complicated meals. This breakfast wrap recipe with Mexican flavors is packed full of flavor and is sure to tantalize your tastebuds & help you wake up. Stuffed with avocados, salsa, queso fresco, tomatoes, eggs and taco seasoning, this Mexican egg breakfast wrap is a real winner!
I encourage you to try this recipe soon – I’m sure it’ll quickly become a favorite of yours, too!
Mexican eggs breakfast wrap recipe
- 1 whole wheat wrap
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. taco seasoning
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 3 tbsp. salsa
- 1/4 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and taco seasoning in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat the oil under medium heat. Add the garlic and tomatoes. Cook until soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove tomatoes and garlic from heat.
- Add eggs to the same pan, scrambling them as they cook. Set aside when they are done.
- Assemble your wrap as follows. Place the open wrap on a plate. Place the tomato/garlic mixture at the bottom. Top with the scrambled eggs. Add the salsa, queso fresco and the avocado slices.
- Wrap it like a burrito, slice in half and enjoy!
Disclosure Policy. Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.