July 4 home decor DIYJune 19, 2014
July 4 is only a few weeks away, and if you haven’t gotten into the spirit of the Fourth of July yet, then be sure to check out my July 4 dessert ideas and July 4 crafts for kids for great inspiration. This post today features ideas for DIY home décor projects that are beautiful, affordable and easy to make. An added bonus: they all bring the July 4th theme into your space!
From chevron flags to printable subway art to July 4th wreaths, each of these projects are sure to bring a patriotic vibe to your home!
July 4 home decor DIY
- This chevron stripe flag is a unique twist on a classic décor piece!
- This flag-themed clothespin door hanger is sure to bring the spirit of the Fourth of July to your space!
- This DIY star sign is an elegant and simple way to subtly celebrate Independence Day!
- These pom pom fireworks are a great way to decorate your tables for July 4th parties!
- This Fourth of July wreath, made of paper medallions, is truly a stunning work of art!
- This Fourth of July subway art is available as a free printable to be displayed wherever you need more patriotism!