Easy Thanksgiving DessertsNovember 15, 2014
With Thanksgiving only a few weeks away, are you in need of some time-tested, taste-tested Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes? This post is full of the Best Thanksgiving Recipes featuring delicious & decadent yummy treats!
These Easy Thanksgiving Desserts don’t take a long time to prepare, leaving you with more time available to socialize with your family and friends! With everything from the classic pumpkin pie to a dulce de leche bread pudding, you will find a recipe in this list that you – and your guests – will love!
The BEST Thanksgiving Recipes: Desserts
- Pumpkin Pie: Is there anything more classic for Thanksgiving? This one from Martha Stewart is sure to be a winner!
- Applie Pie Minis: How cute are these miniature apple pies! Your guests will swoon over these!
- Pumpkin Meringue Pie: Lighter and fluffier, this pumpkin meringue pie is a bit friendlier on the waist!
- Dulce de Leche Bread Pudding: This sweet dessert is sure to be a big hit among all guests at Thanksgiving!
- Holiday Cake Balls: These seasonal holiday cake balls can be customized with your choice of toppings!
- Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake: Make sure you have enough of this pumpkin-flavored cheesecake – people will want seconds!
- Applesauce Cake: Light and low-calorie, this applesauce cake is easy to prepare.
- Blackberry Apple Pie: Packed with apples & blackberries, this pie is satisfying and delicious!
- Pear Cranberry Slab Pie: Elegant and refined, this slab pie is elevated with the delicate flavors of pear and cranberry!
- Tarte Tatin: Topped with delicious, big chunks of apple, this tarte is rich and decadent!