With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about decorating for the holiday. I love decorating for Thanksgiving: the warm colors, the natural materials, the thankful sentiments… it’s all so lovely!
These DIY Thanksgiving Décor Ideas are sure to make your holiday more special. From leaf votive candles to wooden bunting, there are so many adorable and simple ideas to really bring your Thanksgiving holiday to life!
Here are some of my favorite ideas to bring DIY décor into your home this Thanksgiving!
DIY Thanksgiving Decor Ideas
- Simple Thanksgiving Votive: Fill a tall votive with wild rice, insert branches and hang mini pumpkins!
- Leaf Wrapped Candle Holder: Wrap a Fall leaf with some twine around a glass candle holder!
- Thanksgiving Tree Centerpiece: This stunning DIY Thanksgiving tree is sure to be the showcase of your Thanksgiving table!
- Thanksgiving Paper Lanterns: Featured in orange, brown and beige, these paper latnerns are an easy DIY holiday décor idea!
- Thankful Tree: This thankful tree features notes of thankfulness- how sweet and thoughtful!
- Leaf Napkin Rings: This leaf napkin ring is an easy, but elegant, way to bring the Thanksgiving spirit onto your table!
- Thanksgiving Subway Art Printable: This lovely Thanksgiving printable is beautiful and available as a free download!
- DIY Thanksgiving Centerpiece: Make your own absolutely stunning table centerpiece for Thanksgiving!