Cleaning schedules: daily and weeklyAugust 28, 2014
Are you looking for a way to keep track of what to clean and when to clean it? I’m an engineer by training and I like to plan and organize. One thing that I like to write out and keep track of is cleaning schedules. My daily cleaning schedule and weekly cleaning schedule keeps me accountable for some regular household cleaning and maintenance.
So if you also like to have things written out, take a look at my lists below on items that need to be cleaned on a daily basis and a weekly basis. Happy Cleaning!
Daily and Weekly Cleaning Schedules
Daily Cleaning Schedule:
- Make beds
- Place dirty clothes in hamper
- Wash dry and put away one load of laundry
- Clear kitchen counters & wipe down stovetop
- Clean kitchen sink
- Take out garbage
- Sweep kitchen floor
- Pick up family room and play areas (put away toys, stack newspapers, remove clutter)
Weekly Cleaning Schedule:
- Change bed linens and bathroom towels
- Clean bathrooms
- Clean kitchen counters and wipe microwave oven
- Wash or dust hard-surface floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpets/rugs
- Check entryway / porch; sweep
I hope these Daily and Weekly Cleaning Schedule lists help you stay on top of your cleaning duties. Let me know in the Comments below if there are any Daily or Weekly cleaning tasks that I missed on my lists above!