Repurpose items to make life easierMarch 2, 2012
Here are some clever & unusual uses for common items.
- Make cupcake decorations with toothpicks. Simply stick matching stickers around a toothpick and put it in the cupcake.
- Use a lint roller to pick up stray glitter from craft projects.
- Use a roll of brown shipping paper as gift wrap. After the gift is wrapped, use stickers or other scrapbook embelishments to decorate.
- Take an old ice bucket with lid and use it as a DIY countertop compost bin.
- Use old baby food jars to store spices.
- Use old cans to hold tongs, spatulas, ladles, etc.
- Pour oil & vinegar into vintage, recycled soda bottles outfitted with a dispenser at the top.
- Use bread bag tags to collect, label and organize cables & cords.