Framed inspirational words art DIYJanuary 6, 2012
I found a cheap three-opening photo collage frame at Walmart for $3. It was on clearance- somehow I always gravitate toward that section. Anywho, I bought it and then wanted to create an interesting artpiece of inspirational words. So I went to my scrapbook paper stash and pulled out a beautiful foil damask paper. And the rest just kinda came together!
Framed inspirational words art DIY
- Cut out scrapbook paper to the right size dimensions.
- Using stencils, draw and cut out the letters to form the words you want to display. I am displaying “Live, Laugh, Love.”
- Play with the layout of the words on the paper to find an orientation that you like.
- Using Mod Podge, adhere the letters to the paper.
- Add a few embelishments sparingly to the papers. Less is more here, folks. I used 3-dimensional glittery white flowers and put one on the top paper and one on the bottom paper.
- Insert the finished papers into the frame, and voila, you have inspirational art!