Mother’s Day is one week away. If your mama loves flowers & plants, and you are feeling rather crafty this year, try your hand at making one of these DIY flower & plant gifts for Mother’s Day.
They are fun and easy to make. Plus, mom will be impressed by your craftiness!
DIY flower & plant gifts for mother’s day
- Make an elegant paper bouquet complete with fluttering butterflies for Mom.- Ellinee
- Use tissue paper to make stunning flowers like roses, peonies & crysanthemums.- Rust & sunshine
- Give Mom a fabulous, live gift with this unique idea of a terrarium featuring moss & an accent dinosaur.- Childerhouse blog
- Let Mom place her live plants in a handmade mason jar planter box.- Shanty 2 chic
- Use up leftover scrapbook paper to make these sweet flowers made out of heart cutouts.- Facil y sensillo
- Make Mom feel special with a handmade felt dahlia brooch.- Holidash