If you’re planning a birthday party for a little munchkin, and you’re a fan of the circus theme, then check out these ideas for some great inspiration.
My daughter will soon turn one year old, and I am sooo excited to plan her birthday party. I am strongly considering the circus theme- it is fun, colorful and plus, Daddy can dress up as a clown to get a cute reaction from my little peanut. Here are some great ideas on how to create a unified circus birthday party theme.
Circus birthday party theme ideas
- Design this adorable circus-themed stool– Mod podge rocks
- Hang this LEKA CIRKUS circus mobile around the table for fun and whimsy- Ikea
- Decorate your tablescape this LEKA CIRKUS soft rabbit-in-hat-toy– Ikea
- Send out these circus pop-up invitations– Amazon
- Send your guests out the door with these carnival-themed party favors– Amazon
- Give one of these circus animal pop rings to each guest- Amazon
- Make memories to last a lifetime with this circus photo op banner– Amazon
- Decorate your dessert table with these carnival cupcake toppers– Amazon
- Bring the party to life with this inflatable clown decoration– Amazon