I love how light and fluffy these egg souffles are. You can easily make these the night before, store them in the refrigerator, and microwave them for a minute in the morning for a fast and tasty egg dish.
You can obviously flavor these any way you like. I used broccoli & cheddar for mine. You could also do an Italian version with sundried tomatoes & mozzarella. You could do a Greek version with kalamata olives & feta cheese.
Breakfast broccoli & cheddar egg souffle recipe
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 4-5 eggs, scrambled
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- nonstick spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray the inside of a mini muffin tray with nonstick spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tray, filling each compartment about 3/4 full.
- Top each compartment with a sprinkle of extra cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and the edges pulled away from the sides.
- Let cool and pop out of the tray, and sprinkle a little extra parmesan cheese on top. Serve warm!