0 Flares 0 Flares ×
If you’re looking for inspiring nursery DIY projects, then look no further. I have compiled a collection of six of the coolest nursery DIY projects. I will surely by trying some of these for my little munchkin’s room!
- Personalize a wall with a big letter featuring different sizes and shapes of buttons. -Little Adventures
- Create a wonderfully practical solution for baby’s library with these hanging nursery book slings. -Domestic Adventure
- Design an alphabet display with mismatched letters and ato help that little one learn to read. -You and I
- Make those windows look softer and more child-friendly with this DIY cornice tutorial for nurseries. -Domestic Adventure
- Build your own hanging bird mobile using whimsical fabrics and an easy template. -Spool Sewing
- Organize the layette by size with these personalizeable clothing hanger dividers. -Smile Steady
Disclosure Policy. Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
December 31, 2011