This recipe for green bean casserole was a huge hit at our family party last week. It is so easy to prepare and takes almost no time to prepare. Yes, I took many shortcuts, but the final product was truly delicious!
Green Bean Casserole Recipe (serves 8-10)
- 3 cans green beans
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 small can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1.5 cups pre-packaged fried onions
- Combine the green beans, milk, soup and 3/4 cup fried onions in a baking dish.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Top with the remaining 3/4 cup fried onions and place it back in the oven for 5-7 minutes so that the onions turn golden brown.