Ok, this isn’t exactly a pumpkin pie. But it has a ton of pumpkin flavor, does not require an oven, and it was a hit at my family party last week. Give this frozen pumpkin confection a try and let me know what you think!
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 tub frozen whipped topping
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pre-baked graham cracker pie crust
- Start drizzling 1/8 cup caramel sauce over the pie crust and top with half of the walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, combine the whipped topping, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour this mixture into the pie crust.
- Drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce and top with the remaining walnuts. Freeze for 10-15 minutes so that the filling can set.